Friday, April 27, 2007

Logan's first big boo boo

inside bruises
outside with bruising in back
Swollen Thigh
Connor knocked over a chair and Logan decided to crawl up it. WEll, his leg went thru the slats of the back of the chair and then they wouldnt come out. I pulled, twisted- all the while he was screaming. I was gonignt o cal 911 becasue his leg was so swollen and had been trapped for 15 min. I was by myslef because John took Trevor to his spring program. WEll, I ran next door to the neighbors and she held him up while I but lotion all over his leg. Another 5 minutes later, it came out with a tug. He was well into screaming by now. Poor Logi.

Unfortunately he is still pretty bruised and swollen today. I am sure it is just soft tissue trauma as he is walking around and playing just fine. I feel very bad tho.
.

No comments: