Monday, August 27, 2007

A loving and touching story of two brothers using teamwork......

Logan really wants to get over the fortress in front of the TV, so wonderful brother Connor says, "he ain't heavy, he's my brother".....
Now, Connor climbs up just as proud as can be......

The whole time they didnt know i was watching them "did you see that flash,Logan?" "Why no, Connor, it must be our ancestors twinkling with glee at our big boy accomplishments"

So then I caught them and with a swift "NO" Connor gets down looking so innocent
''No, mother, I would never do that. I told Logan he would get caught.......". Logan just knew he was caught.

5 comments:

Jodi and Brian said...

That's too funny! I had a good laugh over this one. Do they try to climb out of the cribs yet?

Valery said...

Wow!!! I can't believe how big the boys are getting...love the bottom line photo!!!

Jessica said...

What a great little story to capture on film! I love how they work together to help each other out! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I love it...I can hear stories of mom's right now.

Anonymous said...

Kim - that is too funny! I love you witty captions.