Friday, May 23, 2008

Manchester park today

Today was such a beautiful day that it was much needed for us to get out to the park and enjoy the day. Trevor's last day of first grade was today. He is an official 2nd grader and to celebrate he wanted to hit the park and hit a few balls around. The duo loved throwing and hitting. Actually, Connor is quite good at hitting and throwing. I think he may have a natural talent. He could throw the ball in the air and hit it with the bat- amazing. Logan much preferred eating dirt and being a spectator to the whole thing. Climbing the bleachers was the most fun. Notice their little monkey harnesses??? What a great invention and so nice to take the boys out for a walk. Not too many dirty looks from people for having the boys on leashes. We wore all three out totally. Ahhhhhh, it's gonna be a good summer!
Connor hits the ball!
Mommy and Logan swinging
Connor
My boys and I
Logan
mirror image
Look at that perfect form- and boy! can he hit the ball!
Logan our little bench-warmer (spectator)


1 comment:

Jodi and Brian said...

Such beautiful pictures, Kim. I like that you're in one - you look great btw. The boys are getting so big!

I like the leash idea. I saw this on another child at the mall and thought it was a good idea especially after Harris tried to climb underneath a Hummer parked for display inside and I knew I'd never be able to get him out if he got under there.