Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Todays news

Logan is up to 2lb 13.5 oz. He is on a marathon run to get to 3lb like his brother. Connor lost a smidge, but we are going to ignore it cuz he is a 3 pounder! Tomorrow, Connor is expected to begin bottle feeds a little at a time! I am so excited for him! His breathing treatments have been discontinued as well. Logan had the repeat echo today, but DRGhazali is out of the office, so it will be read tomorrow. His breathing treatments have been knocked down to every 8 hours. I held Connor this morning, held his gavage feed and changed his diaper. (note: when they are home, I wont be bragging about these little things-hee hee) He and I locked gazes for an hour. He has beautiful dark blue eyes (Trevor had the same and then they turned brown). I will post more tonight! Thank you for continuing to check back on their progress!!!!

No comments: