Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Little fluffy bums..........



Connor left Logan right.

We have officialy begun out cloth diapering journey. They arrived in the mail today and we washed and are wearing. We arent up and running full time yet, but as I can buy a little here and there, should have a supply soon enough. Things went great tonight. No leaks. WE put on disposables for the night until we get the better diapers for night time. They looked too cute. There are so many wonderful choices out there now, and designer diaps at that!! They range from the old fashioned (we used oldfashioned here with a modern waterproof wrap) to new gore-tex and PUL all in one diaps in fashion prints. I wish I had known more about this before they were born and we probably would have started out. Korrie has been watching Ebay with me to buy diapers. It is fun. Who would have thought fashionable bums!!! This is all for now.Enjoy my little fluffy bums!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea cloth diapers have come so far these days. The boys look so cute in the pictures. Always love seeing the pics!

Jessica said...

Their little white bums are so precious! Best of luck with the cloth diapers! I think you will be happy that you switched.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»