Monday, July 03, 2006

Logi and more Logi

Logan is on the left

Jess, I couldnt resist the title!

These little shirts are from Auntie Alexandra in New Jersey. She sent them when the boys were just born and they could have completely covered up in them. Now they fill them out so nicely!

Ears are acting up again, but we are in the process of switching pediatricians, so we have to wait a couple days to get in. We just medicate for pain. Both must be growing again because they are eating like piggies and sleeping a great deal. This weekend, Logan slept through the night twice.

We spent the weekend at the campground and the boys went tooling around on the golf cart with me. We had fun and a lot of fresh air.

Will update more later...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Too cute Kim! I love the title! I think I will have to be calling them Logi and more Logi as I cannot tell them apart any better than I could tell Kimmi and more Kimmi apart when I was young! The boys are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»