Monday, September 24, 2007

Fun at The Magic House.

My hard-hat guys.
With Alex and Anna, our identical friends.


Little Pizza Chef
Connor serves Logan
So The Magic House is this very great hands-on Children's museum. They ahve a wonderful little area for babies and toddlers and I was able to sneak some weights on the boys. Logan was weighing in around 22lbs and Connor around 24 lbs. Now that was fully clothed and not sure just how accurate, but it sounds about right to me.
We met up with my friend Jeanette and her ID girls, Anna and Alex. WE had lots of fun exploring with our hands.
WEll the boys have yet mastered another gross motor skill, and that is climbing out of the crib. I clocked Connor at just about 7.5 seconds to fully scale the crib wall and get down. :thump: So now we are looking to invest in some crib tents. We are still a bit too young for big-boy beds and I am still WAY not ready to go there.
There are molars attacking from al areas, so the standard runny noses and drool are in order. Thier language develops more everyday. I have noticed their vocabulary booming around diaper changes now when Logan says "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW" about his poopy diapers and Connor repeats me in saying "OH. It's stinky". They also both consider it a huge priviledge to wipe each other's bum while saying these phrases. It is really cute.
WEll, that's all for now, folks! Post more later. We miss everyone!



3 comments:

Valery said...

Love seeing the pictures of the boys!!! Can't believe how big they are getting!!!

You will have to come visit my blog (just got on the bandwagon!!)
http://valerylevy.blogspot.com/

Glad to hear you are all doing well!

belle said...

I miss you guys sooooooooooooooooooo much! Love auntie Korrie

Jessica said...

How funny! The boys are really developing their personalities! We miss you guys too and hope you come home for a visit soon.