Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Well, we did it.....first hair cut....BWWAAAHHHHHHH!!!

It was a tough decision, but after being called girls twice, we needed to make the plunge.
Here is a picture of the boys this morning, precut.
Connor- precut with a head full of curls!
Logan precut with his curly hair
Connor went first, then Logan.
Connor all done!
Logan went next. the two pix above are of Logi.
Logan all done!


Both recieved a sucker and were absolute gems. Never cried once and were so good. We recieved a little card with thier first curl in it and it had the date, time and age of thier first cut. Kudos to daddy for the fantastic pictures!!!

Logan on the left, Connor on the right. I think the cuts make them so identical. I have been calling them the wrong names all night long.

4 comments:

Jodi and Brian said...

How cute. They both look really good and definitely boyish. I had to laugh when you said you were calling them by the wrong names. Now I don't feel so bad when I can't tell them apart :)

Anonymous said...

Look at my big nephews....I miss you guys!
Love you!
Aunt Korrie

Jessica said...

Bye Bye curls...so sad! But we do not want them being confused as girls! I think they look quite handsome!

Valery said...

Wow!! What handsome boys you have! They are all growing up way too fast!