Sunday, August 03, 2008

Growing up so fast....

I have to say I feel like the luckiest aunt alive to have such beautiful and wonderful nieces. They are so smart, funny, and such a joy to be around. I am blessed. They visited with Diana and we had so much fun shopping and playing. Today was their last day and they each picked out an outfit from their new clothes to wear for pictures. We headed off to the park to take some great new pictures. Seeing these, I am speechless. They are so grown up and so beautiful. I am proud to be their aunt.


















3 comments:

Jodi and Brian said...

Your nieces are so beautiful. Kim, your photos are getting so good! Your portraits are fabulous. Love the angles, colors, and lines you incorportate in the photos. The photos are nice because the girls are so sweet, but how you place them and shoot the pictures is terrific. If I were a color I'd be green with envy :)

Jessica said...

Wow, Kim! Those pictures are fabulous! When can you come take pictures of my Livie? I cannot believe how grown up the girls look! You did a great job capturing their bright personalities!

Anonymous said...

It has been a joy watching Jordan and Alanna grow into beautiful young ladies. They are not only gorgeous, but they are wonderful kids. Your pictures ae fabulous as usual.
Judy