Monday, February 09, 2009

Ahhhhhh, almost settled.

The move went seamless. It was great. We have our wonderful friends, Mike and Amy and their family to thank. They gave so much of their time ot help us out. Slowly we are putting boxes away. We couldnt have asked for better moving weather. Despie the fact that it snowed 6.5 inches of snow just days before our move, it managed to make it over 50 both days and melt the snow away. It was clear as can be that Saturday night.
So the duo have taken well to their newfound freedom of the whole house. There are no restrictions here, jsut a lot of diligence. Mom has been such a huge help in helping us get things put away. Her help has been invaluable. She has had her eyes fully opened to the busy lifestyle we lead here. I am excited that the new furniture will arrive on Friday the 13th. I cant wait to see it in my house. It will be so nice to have new stuff to use.
I am having surgery on the 14th. They are taking out my 4 wisdom teeth which have become inpacted in the bone. They will have to remove bone to get them out and then suture me up. I am really nervous about the surgery. I told them to make sure I was fully knocked out. I think I will need several Xanax to ge there and thru the door. Luckily mom is here to help out with the boys and let me lay lifeless for a couple of days.
A new happening in the news is the boys (mostly Connor) using the potty. Connor has been communicating the need to use the potty and has pooped and peed on the potty.YAY!!!!Logan is still a bit behind in this respect, but has peed in the potty. Trev will be registered for school tomorrow. Hoping for a smooth transition for him there.
That is all for now. Will soon post pictures once the new funiture is in place. We are loving the new life out here. I still am baffled by how much less I fill my tank and how much more time I have at home with the boys.
That is all for now. Post more later!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah! I am glad the move went well. I am excited to see pictures! Good luck with your surgery. The more drugs the better! :) Enjoy your new house!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you. I look forward to seeing pictures. You really deserve this and so do your boys. Glad that your mom can be there to help. Good luck with the wisdom teeth. Do the follow up care as instructed...dry socket is awful.
Love,
Judy