Sunday, January 07, 2007

What's mine is mine, and what's your's is mine.........

OK, so here we are 2 weeks before they turn one, and they are really cracking me up. This morning, Connor had a spoon (yeah-like they dont have umpteen million toys) and Logan saw it, so he crawled over to Connor to snag it. He snags it, Connor cries. Connor snags it back, Logan cries. Mommy goes to get another spoon to keep the peace and they start clinking them together like a sword fight. Well, Connor gets an idea........he wants two! So Connor snags Logan's spoon and crawls away with both. He plops down and starts waving both in the air like "VICTORY" as poor Logan cries. :(
Then, I am changing Logan on the floor and Connor crawls over to Logan and grabs ahold of Logan's penis like "hey, i have one of these, but I've never seen it before". Too funny.I am sure it is just beginning.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would say you are getting paid back. Remember I knew you and your sister at this age, and was continually amazed and entertained by your interaction. They remind me so much of you girls (except for the penis grabbing that is)