Monday, May 07, 2007

More experiments in cloth diapering....

Well, since I am now home full time, we went back to cloth diapering. This time around I am doing some more experimenting with the different methods out there. WEll, this is one of those old-fashioned diapers with a new contaption to replace the old diaper pins. It is callled a snappi. WEll, apparently I am not getting it, because this is what it looked like after an hour of crawling around. String bikinis do not become my boys. I definately have some more to learn about this technique. On the other side, I am into a new hobby of painting and dying shirts and diaper covers for babies. maybe I wil get good enough to sell them, who knows, but for the time being I am working on a few for those near and dear to me to see how they like them. My designs are very simple and fun. The dying is a garment dye, so they are very soft and colorful. As for diapers, I think I had better stick to my velcro ones for now.....

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That is the goofiest thing I have ever seen! :)

Anonymous said...

"I'm bringing sexy back...yeah!"

LOL,
Aunt Korrie