Wednesday, May 30, 2007

six flags

Since we would not be getting to spend our Memorial day holiday with family at Jellystone and have the cook out at Mom and Dads, we decided to spend out Friday doing something fun. We went to six Flags. How neat it is to have an amusement park in the same city and a mere 20 minutes away!!!! We have season passes, so we can go anytime all summer long and enjoy the water park and the rides. Trevor rode his first rollercoasters. The first he did was the new Tony Hawk ride with me. He was afraid and wouldnt look. The next was the mine ride rollercoaster. He loved it. He kept yelling "I'm good! My eyes are open, I'm looking!" It was so cute. He loved going there and so did we. Unfortunately for the babies, it was none too exciting. When they are a tad bigger, they will enjoy the bugs bunny world. I had to experience the Ninja and Batman all by myself, but it was still great and there were several coasters I didnt touch.
Yes, do not adjust your computer. That is John on a ride. (and he enjoyed it)
Trev enjoys a drink from the fountains
"I'm bored, I think I will eat you."
Trevor and I on a ride

Trevor meets Tweety
I love this picture. Connor was so into Tweety and Logan couldnt get far enough away. Lo is deathly afraid of the characters and Connor was enthralled. Too funny to see thier personalities so different.
The big ferris wheel



2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks so fun! Glad you are enjoying yourselves in St. Louie! We still miss you guys terribly though...especially at the cookout!

Anonymous said...

I missed seeing you on Memorial Day as well, but I sure am looking forward to seeing you when you visit soon. You won't believe Olivia!
Judy