Thursday, June 07, 2007

Logan has walked......

WEll, in keeping up with tradition and consistently being about 3 weeks behind Connor in everything, Logan stood up in the middle of the room today and walked to me. Just like that. As if he had been planning it all along! Of course, Connor keeps laughing and running up to him and knocking him over. It is so funny. So my sweet boy I worry about so much, has made yet another milestone. He likes to keep me on my toes- that's for sure.

So now i have two mobile toddlers. We have discarded the bottles and are fully on sippy cupe. We are on milk and the twice a day serving of follow-up formula. We are eating all sorts of table food. Connor has two top and two bottom teeth and logan has one top and one bottom- and both BITE!!!!!! They bite only me though-little stinkers.

Here is some video of Logan walking. as you can see from all of the toys, both like to play a lot and keep the front room messy.
http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d1/gilbertkimber/?action=view&current=6-6-07meetingchelsie051.flv

Both boys are under the weather, which means I don't think we will be making our trip home. It wont be fun with two boys with coldsa nd we wont be able to see Mom Deb or Jay as we wouldnt want them to come down with illness. So It looks like we wont be home now until the week of July 4th which means we might just be home for a family pic nic! WOOO HOOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine how you will keep up with 2 walking toddlers. Sorry you are not coming this week, but with your mom's classes and us leaving for Calif., maybe the beginning of July will work out better. I look forward to seeing all of you then.
Judy