Wednesday, June 13, 2007

haircuts and love-bites

Connor's cut. I only did the front and sides. They are young enough to still enjoy those precious curls at the back. I couldnt believe how much they look like Korrie and I after cutting thier hair!
Logie's wasnt as long, but in need of some straightening.
Love-bites....
I found this on connor's arm a couple of days ago. how neat that the marks fit perfectly with Logan's top and bottom teeth..... hmmmmmmmmm........
Well, the boys have a cold, so we werent able to come back to the Fort. We are coming back now the week of July 4th! They are growing and learnign so quickly now. I find myself vidotaping and picturetaking daily as I dont want to miss archiving thier achievements.
Yes- both are little "toddlers" now walking everywhere! They are into everything- climb everything and have now taken to parroting every sound I make. So cute.

No comments: