Saturday, December 15, 2007

After I had had enough of shopping yesterday

I posted this letter on my Twins board because they understood my pain.


Dear General Public,
I know it is not your fault that I am pissy because I waited until 10 days before Christmas to shop (with twin toddlers in tow) and they are out of everything I need, and the stores are crowded with other cranky shoppersbut yes, I am aware I am blessed, lucky, cursed, all off the above. I know they are cute. I don't giver a rip about your best friend's cousins sister who has twins. I dont care to know that they run in your family or not. I think they are Identical, but only DNA knows for sure. Yes, they are angelic when they are sleeping (we will be at your house at 4 so you can see the other side). I dont want to hear about how you really wanted twins. I know I have my hands full and I am glad it isnt you who had them, cuz you would suck at it. I dont know which is the eviler one. I really dont care to have any fricking small talk regarding them. We are not a circus side-show. I did not shower this morning and my hair is greasy. I would rather go unnoticed, but you wont let that happen.
I JUST WANT TO SHOP AND BE LEFT THE FRICK ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!
Sincerely,
Bitchy west of the Mississippi!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

you crack me up!