Friday, December 28, 2007

Some nice pics form Christmas Eve at Korrie's house

The duo
Grandma and Trevor
Cousins 2007
My boys
twins with twins
This is such a cute pic of Olivia, but look at the boys faces. They are like 'how many more pictures do we have to smile for?'

The Wilhelms
The Gilbert's
Korrie and I

I just wanted to take some time to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts for the boys and myself and John. We are so lucky to have a wonderful family. Thank you to Korrie for hosting Christmas Eve again. What a wonderful time we had and the food was spectacular. Thank you to Diana and Jordan and Alanna for opening your home to us for Christmas and allowing us to have Santa visit te boys. This Christmas was so different and definately a new thing. We appreciate all that was done to make it magical!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

It was so great to see you guys at Christmas! I know Olivia had fun playing with the boys! She can hold her own, can't she? Thank you for the cute outfit, hilarious t-shirt and pair of babylegs! Can't wait to see you all again! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys, its Brian F. Make sure John listens to Fair To Midland - Fables From A Mayfly. Its EPIC.

Jodi and Brian said...

All of you look so nice and festive. Sorry I was not able to join in the fun. I really missed seeing you.

Hope you had a good new years.