Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The duo are OK.

We recovered well from the Friday incidence. Hopefully all will stay good. They dont remember a thing from it and that is good.

The kids left yesterday with Sue. She came to St Louis to get them. She also took Trevor back to Indiana so he could spend the week with Nanny up at Jellystone. He will also get to see Hayden and Simon as well.


My new job is going well. I really really like it and would like to move down there when our lease is up here. There is a college there I am looking into to complete my RN and hopefully wont have a waiting list either. The ozark mountains are so pretty down there. I can't get enough after living in flat Indiana for so long. I just love looking out and seeing trees for ever.






Weight update: I am down 43 lbs now. Now that I have a tan, I am not looking so shabby these days and have worn my swimsuit more this year than I have in the last 8. I may have even turned a head or two. I still have about 20lbs to lose to get where I really want to be. I need to exercise more, but lounging next to the pool is so fulfilling, LOL.



This picture is me this past weekend. A bunch of Moms from my mmessage board came to STLouis to meet up and we had a great time. I was a bit too excited to have a night out with some girlfriends, and I may have had a tad too much, but had a blast, nonetheless.
it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey,
You deserve to cut loose any time you possibly can. Cheers to you!
Judy