Saturday, June 07, 2008

Weekly update...

OK, so you have to admit I have been much better at this lately....
Summer is fully upon us now- so is the aweful humidity. That said, it is time to go to the pool and brave a swimsuit. That will be on the agenda for next week. We have lots of exploring to do. Lauren and Jake are coming to stay with us for a week and a half. We are looking forward to having them here. WE have lots planned, including another trip to Six Flags for some more fun. We also want to get over to the aquatic center to go on the slides. I can't wait.
I really like my new job. It is so different than Scenic where I am currently still employed. Pisses me off that I have wasted a whole year working in that dump when something was clearly better out there and pays more too. Plus, it is so organized, I dont have to wear all white (like I did at the other place). I will try to take some pictures this weekend of my old crew. They are hard workers and I will miss them. I will still see them, but sporadically.
The duo are saying new things this week. A new word is "mine!", spoken with true toddler attitude. 'here you go", "ball", "no", mind you that their speech is quite delayed. As of late, it is flourishing much better and they are enunciating better too. Logan told John off the other day in his own language. He was red hot angry at him for picking up his toys and I laughed my butt off. No one knew what he was saying except Logan. I wish I had gotten video of that. All I know is that he meant business and he meant what he said.
Another bad thing is the hitting. They hit each other constantly. Following the toddler rules...if they think it should be theirs, it is theirs and they will hit for it. We are working on time outs for that.
That is all for us right now. More updates to come......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the boys and Olivia should be in a boxing match sometime soon. She likes to hit very much, and she is strong.
Judy