Thursday, October 30, 2008

Diana and the girls gave us a wonderful fall visit.

City Museum has got to be the COOLEST place on earth. If i ever move away, I would desire to come back to St Louis just for city museum. It is the neatest playground. For kids and adults. The weather was perfect. Just a good chill in the air and warm family to be with.

My Trev and I.
me and my big sis!


The giant ball pit- rock on!!!!!


This sisters pic really cracks me up.









Jordan and I.







They are just beautiful. It breaks my heart when they leave, everytime. I know the next time I see them they will be that much more grown up.


















All of us!!! this turned out to be such a wonderful picture of all of us. I love my family.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everytime I see Diana and the girls I am impressed by what a wonderful family they are. I am so pleased that they take the time to come visit you.
Love,
Judy