Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Gotta love being (almost) 8

It isnt hard to see that Trevor is flourishing in reading and writing at school. His IEP has helped immensely and already we are notincing the benefits of having such a plan. So this morning, I open up the pantry to find that trevor has taken to labeling his "goods". This made me laugh out loud, so of course I had to take a picture. He amazes me daily as his reading has totally taken off. He even told me the other day that he wanted to "concentrate on my spelling so I can be the smartest kid." He is absolutely loving his school year and is having so much fun learning. Some things we can't even spell in front of him anymore since he knows what we are talking about. YIKES!



1 comment:

Jessica said...

OMG! That is too funny! What a clever kid!