Saturday, October 11, 2008

Theis Farm-Pumpkinland Creve Cour,MO

Theis Farm and Market, Creve Cour, MO
It was a wonderfully warm October day. This weekend, I was off, so we headed over to the pumpkin farm. It was something like our Hilger's back home.
There were lots of yummy produce items to buy and some yummy homemade treats. My favorite was getting some apple cider- however later we realized that letting the duo drink this had a lovely effect on their hind-end production. Poor Logan had diarrhea.
There was a large pirate ship made out of hay. They boys liked dressing up and looking for buried treasure.
We did a hayride pulled by a large tractor. They told us all about how the produce is grown. Trevor liked seeing the broccoli and how it looks quite different than the frozen veggie package in the freezer.





The boys enjoyed riding the mini versions of tractors. Then we went into the great corn maze. Trevor picked out his prize pumpkin. He said "mine is perfect". I agreed.
We came home after a busy day and baked pizza's and made spice cake cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. It made a great ending to a great day.




3 comments:

belle said...

I miss you all so much I am sobbing...I love you!
I can't believe Trev is getting so big. I want to see everyone so bad but I can't get a freaking day off...it's killing me.

Love Korrie

Jessica said...

looks like the perfect day!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to spend a gorgeous fall day. Your sons are beautiful, and that Trev is just so smart. I loved the way he writes on all of his favorite foods.
Judy