Sunday, January 04, 2009

The day after Christmas- Korrie's house

With all of the festivities of Christmas, Korrie and Tom were nice enough to host a wonderful brunch the next day at their house for us. Aunt Sue and Uncle Mike stayed in town to see us. It was a wonderful time. I was so excited to get to eat a custom "tomlette" as I call Toms DELICIOUS omlets. They are a work of art and love.....
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! This man can cook!

The 5 Cousins!!! "Nanny's Five"

Kor, Mom and I
Aunt Sue, Kor, Mom and I.
The Wilhelm Family
Did I mention Logan likes heels??? I have to laugh, because it is usually a daughter that takes to high heels and everyone says how cute it is. But little Logan is no stranger to the heels- the higher the better. LOL. I just love him to pieces.
Simon and MO MO
Korrie rocking out to Guitar Hero

No comments: