Monday, January 12, 2009

OH the woes of a busy busy life....

Well, as you all know, we are moving very soon. As I look around, I am screaming EEK! at how much needs to still be packed. We are moving in just over 2 weeks and it is coming up quickly. To top it off, I am having ot get Trevor situated into a new school too. Speaking of school, John and I both started back to school. for Spring semester. I am taking a whopping 16 hours (yes I know I am a glutton for punishment. Yes I know I am going to kill myself this semester with moving, but I am a strong woman and can do this!!!!!!!) I still have yet to schedule my wisdom teeth surgery which is looking like the middle of Feb. If I schedule it the Friday before Predisents day, I wont miss but one day of school and will have time to recoup since we have no school on that Monday.

UGH, Mom is coming to stay for a couple of weeks to help us move. God love her. I need her sooooooo bad.

So forgive my scatty brain as a lot is transpiring in the next few weeks. I love you all, please forgive me for missing any birthday greetings and stuff. I feel like a bad aunt, cousin, daughter, sister, for missing so much. I think about you all constantly and things will settle down soon. I hope to post something of the twins 3rd birthday. We dont plan on a big hoorah, probably just a family dinner out to do something fun.

Love to you all,
Blitzed in the new year!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Good grief, girl! You are going to run yourself into the groud. I have no doubt you can do it though! Good luck with the move. You will love having all of the extra space.

Jodi and Brian said...

I'm sure you can handle whatever is thrown your way. You always have :)

Good luck with packing.