Saturday, March 14, 2009

The duo have a big boy room!

For now, their peapods will be the crib tents. This at least keeps them secured at night so I dotn worry about them running around and getting into crap. I stil have a few more things to do, but was so happy with how it turned out. This was my first venture into doing a mural and i am sure Korrie would blow me away. I wish she could have been here to help me out.


I kinda liek my little dalmation.


The beds are fabulous and so so sturdy. they are made by Kidcraft. I figured, I ma not having any more children, so I pulled the trigger and ordered these beds for them. I figure they should last until they are about 6. My duo is on the small fry side anyway. The boys fell in love with the beds instantly (though I dont blame them). I have more to do. I have a shelf to hang that will house their turn-out gear (fire hat and jackets). I also have 50 ft of real firehose that my friend gave to me to use in the room. i wnat to do it as a border. It is very heavy though with brass nozzels, so we will see. I also want to paint a flower box in front of the firehouse and a firehydrant and flag pole with american flag on it. But I am bushed. I worked on this all week.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kim! I am so proud of you! Cheers! Love, Korrie

Jessica said...

Wow! Great job, Kim! You and Korrie would make an amazing twin mural painting team! What a wonderful room for your little ones!

Anonymous said...

WOW....this is really amazing. You are a fantastic Mom.