Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Logan being cradled by Mary-17 weks gestation

Whenever I get sad or I think aobut all the stuff Logan has had to endure, I go back to this ultrasound picture that was taken at 17 weeks. I had just found out Logan was a boy, although he didnt have a name yet. My pregnancy was rough with alot of bleeding, mainly from Logan's placenta that kept ripping up a little. I truely am calmed and know this was an early sign that Logan would be OK. How could he not? He is being held in the grasp of a devine woman. All I know is this vision showed up for a reason. Its a little famous here in Fort Wayne (especially among my OB's office), but I wanted to share how I deal with things. Logan is here for a purpose. I am comforted in knowing he will be OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved that picure from the first time you sent it to me, such a looong time ago,... we were so naiv and happy not knowing about the hard times ahead of us, but you made it through and I am proud of you!