Sunday, November 09, 2008

An all-too-quick visit with Nanny and Grandad...

Nanny and Grandad arrived last night about 6 pm and we jetted over to the hotel for some fun in the pool. I, for one, am a huge fan of the hot tub. Sorry for the quality of the photos, but I used my phone to take these since I forgot my camera.
We had a nice day. Nanny treated all 3 boys to haircuts at the mall. Now all three look ready to get those fall pictures I have been meaning to get to. Next week, for sure!
Then, we went to Toys R Us so the boys could look at stuff that interested them for Christmas. Trevor picked out what he liked and the boys picked out a coupel things they liked and nanny was happy to have that quest out of the way. They did quite well and I know Nanny is very happy with their choices.
Next, we took a long drive. I drove mom down to De Soto and showed her the nursing home which I work at. Then I drove her down where I go to school and last drove her to the town we are hoping to move to in February called Farmington. It is a wonderful little town. Has all of the small-town charm with larger town amenities. I showed her the private school I am hoping to enroll Trevor and the duo in (for preschool).
It was a short visit. I will miss them, but will see them in a few short weeks for the holiday. Can't wait till then.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

How fun! We missed your Mom at Livie's birthday party but I know how fun it was for her to spend time with her boys! We miss you all very much!