Sunday, November 16, 2008

Down for the count.....

I ended up having oral surgery to remove my 2 furthest back top molars. I had a nice infection going on in my jaw thanks to my impacted wisdom teeth. They broke my molars below the gum line causing old fillings to fall out and then my teeth to crack. There is an infection in the sac surrounding the top upper left wisdom tooth and they are imbedded at at a 45 degree angle. I am on antibiotics for another week and then back to the dentist to check the progress of the infection. Today is the first day I have felt somewhat better.
In January, Mom is going to come out and stay with me while i have my 4 wisdom teeth removed. I will be put to sleep for this surgery. I wish I had for this past one as the shots were painful.
That is all for now. I am resisting the urge ot post pictures we did for our Christmas cards. some were really cute. some were blurry becasue the lighting was low and the duo is too fast for a slow shutter, LOL. I might post a few.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How grown up the boys look in their new haircuts. I can't wait to see your Christmas card...and I can't wait to see all of you after Christmas. Hope you are feeling better.
Love,
Judy