Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finally, I can say I met my first goal....52lbs gone!

Here is me, weighing in at 198 very unhealthy pounds, last year at Christmas. These pictures were the inspiration behind my quest to lose weight and better myself. I was in a size 18-20

Tonight we saw jason Mraz in concert. I bought this t-shirt and when it came, it was skin tight. I thought, Man! I am going to have to lose more weight to fit it for the concert. As you see here, I was able to even layer it. Here I am weighing in at 146lbs. I am now in a size 10 (some 8's). I am not done yet. I have another 15 to lose before i am comfortably in my ideal weight range, but for now, I am on cloud 9!
I actually have a butt and a defined waist. It has been since 1996 since i weigh what i do. I think I am going to cry.......
Me showing off my O Lover T. This was the best concerrt i have seen -tops-ever!!!

















3 comments:

Christina Newby said...

Way to go Kim! I can imagine you are so happy and proud of yourself. Keep up the good work - you look great!!!!!!

Jessica said...

Look at you girl! Nice tushy! I am so proud of you! :)

Jodi and Brian said...

You look great! You are so awesome.