Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Out-takes for our Chrismas card pictures

Now that I am feeling better, I decided to post a few pictures of the boys that came from our shoot in Kirkwood, MO. I wasnt pleased because I had to use available light as it was nearing dusk and was cloudy. A lot of the pictures blurred, but i was able to catch a nice one of the 3 of them to use for our cards (you will have to wait for that!!!). Our cards this year are being made by Sugar and Spice designs. Her name is Laura. You can look at her site to the left. She makes wonderful cards and announcements and is a Work at Home mom of twin girls. She is very easy to communicate with and will custom make your cards to look just the way you want them to look.
I am healing well, but now the duo have colds. Hopefully they will get better before the holidays.













































1 comment:

Jessica said...

My goodness your boys are getting big! Can't wait to see you guys over the holidays!