Thursday, March 09, 2006

Looks like we're going backward again...

OK, I am going to be with my boys tonight. I haven't seen them in a couple of days and I miss them. Well, Connor reached 4 lbs today. His weight was 4lb 0.3 oz. the nurses felt he had some fluid on board and they though possibly he might lose some weight because he was looking a little puffy. Logan lost weight again and he seems to be stuck in his current groove. He is now 1/2 a pound behind Connor and has not been able to be weaned off of the 30%. Despite the fact that he is on 27 calories per ounce and eats every three hours, he is not gaining weight the way we would like. I spoke to the nurse who feels I need to speak with the neonatologist about possibly reconsidering the PDA surgery. We will surely see. I hope to return from tonights visit with pix to post and an update. Logan is our little choo choo, I think I can, I think I can.....

No comments: