Friday, March 03, 2006

Today we are 6 weeks old

Wow! I can hardly believe that 6 weeks has flown by so fast! It seems like yesterday that these two cuties came into our lives. This also means that it is time for me to go back to work. I will miss them so much, not being able to do that 11 o'clock feed on Connor and then steal some snuggles after that. Not snuggling Logan afterward. I love leaving with their smell on me.
Well, Logan has finally reached to 3lb 3oz. Connor lost a bit and is down to 3lb 4oz. Both now get to wear clothes on a regular basis and have had their isolet temps turned down. They love being dressed and it actually seems to calm them.
Still no word on the echo and if surgery is a "for sure" thing. WE are waiting for the neonatologist, Dr Leezer, to get together with Dr Ghazali and the surgeon to discuss things. Of course I will report when there is a definate decision.
Both boys now are up to an ounce at each feed. Today Connor finished his early bottle and Logan ate 20 of the 30cc. He is really showing off that he can hang with his brother.

No comments: