Thursday, March 23, 2006

Well, despite the eating difficulties, the boys are doing very well in the weight department. Logan is weighing in at 4lb 10oz and Connor is weighing in at 5lb 6 oz. The little guys are really filling out. Tonight I went out to do a little shoppign and bought the boys some little outfits for easter. Guess what????? I bought 0-3 months-not preemie!! It would be a dream to have them home by then, but if not, they will be smashing inthe NICU.

I am starting to feel a little better. I still cry at the drop of a hat and am still having a hard time dealing with the prolonged nICU time. Tonight while gavage feeding Connor, he refluxed and his heart rate dropped to the 40's, he went limp and turned bluish. I was holding the tube and unable to pick him up, so I yelled for the nurse and then cried. This is the hardest thing to see.

I promise to post pix tomorrow when we are 9 weeks old......

No comments: